Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, October 30, 2006

This Superstar Loved My E-book!

Some of you remember that over a month ago I was at the Un-Seminar in Austin Texas where I was learning how to build a larger business so that I can impact more and more people to help them live thin without dieting.

In fact, you can see me interviewed in Pat O'Bryan's video at:
http://www.patobryan.com/blog.htm and while you're there, if you are learning how to build an internet business, Pat's blog is a fabulous resource.

During that wonderful weekend, I had the priviledge to show my Naturally Thin Secrets E-book to the top internet giants, including Pat and Joe Vitale.

Joe was so taken by the E-book idea, that he said that he would love to see the book when I finished. If he liked it, he said he would write a testimonial.

He liked it.

He liked it a lot, and wrote an incredible testimonial.

I just gave it to him Friday and boom, today he wrote me telling me his thoughts!

He said that it was one of the most insightful books on being thin--naturally.

See the rest of what he wrote at: http://www.naturallythinsecrets.com

Here I am with Joe and Pat...


You can hardly see my eyes, I'm so excited to be taking a picture with the two of them!

You can see Joe with Larry King on my site at: http://www.naturallythinsecrets.com


If you haven't had the opportunity to see The Secret you need to run over to
http://www.thesecret.tv It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. I have a few copies, I've had parties over at my house where I've shown the movie. It's excellent!

Have a wonderful day!

Marna

P.S. To learn more about Joe Vitale go to www.mrfire.com and to learn more about Pat Obryan go to www.patobryan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home