Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Up Probably Too Close and Personal With Me

Many of you know that I am writing my first e-book!!! Yay! I'm so excited for you all to read about the years and years of research I've put into writing this book.

I'm coming to completion, so I thought I would take you on a journey of what my life is like right now (besides my interviews, client sessions, product development and mastermind group) writing this book.




Here I am, in my t-shirt, hair back....spending long hours in front of the computer. It does kind of look like my right eye is slightly larger then my left....that's funny!

I'm spending close to 12 hours a day working on this book writing and editing, writing and editing, writing and editing.

I can't wait for you to see the final product! It's focused entirely on the thoughts and actions of over 70 naturally thin people that I've interviewed over the past 14 years.

Here's my computer and this is page 60 of the book. Page 60 is approximately where I'm talking about my research around whether or not naturally thin people like their bodies...this is a fun chapter.

Awwww....this is my adorable 3 1/2 year old dog, Finley. He's a border collie-chow mix, I think??The pound had absolutely no information on him except that they picked him up from New Mexico.

He is laying down next to me as I write my book. He patiently awaits one of his daily walks.

That's where things are at...

Marna

PS-If you are looking for an immediate way to get started, you can go to: http:www/thinwithin.com/thinsecrets.htm and purchase the 6-week audio series for immediate download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home