Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Friday, September 29, 2006

Free Hugs

Wow, have you seen this?

This guy, Brad Yates is definitely in on the Plot to Save the World.

Please share this with folks or have them come here: http://livingthinwithin.blogspot.com/ to view this.

But if it affects you even a little the way it did me, I think you'll want others to have that experience as well. Enjoy this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4&mode=related&search

In joy and love,

Marna Goldstein

P.S. I'll be announcing something very exciting on Monday

3 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Hi there - I just wanted to let you know that I watched the Free Hugs video and absolutely loved it. The world can always use more hugs!

Thanks
Tricia, British Columbia Canada

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Marna Goldstein Thall said...

Thank you Tricia...I love it too! The world need more hugs, I agree.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Marna Goldstein Thall said...

Thank you Tamara, I'm so glad it touched you! Big hugs for everyone! Can you imagine what a better world we'd be living in?

I spoke to the man who directed it and he says "Thank you" to all of you who viewed and felt touched!

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home