Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Friday, September 22, 2006

My Perpetual State of Bliss

I really can't believe I'm here.

It's almost 2:00 a.m. and I'm here in Austin Texas. I've never been to Austin before and I'm having a ball.

I'm learning from some of the most incredible people I know in the field of marketing and business development.

You may or may not know this, but I feel one of the reasons I'm here on Earth is to globally help people to stop dieting and start living happy abundant lives. That's it! That's what I am here to do.

In order to get people to stop dieting, I'm gaining skills from e-marketing and development gurus such as Joe Vitale, Craig Perrine, Bill Hibbler and Pat O'Bryan. These gurus are incredible..

What's more is that Joe Vitale, (the author of too many books to name, and definitely one of my idols...read The Attractor Factor at http://www.mrfire.com) had heard of my successful 6-week seminar that I did last month!

That's big...it's huge! He's in the movie The Secret and yet knows of the work I'm doing??? Pat O'Bryan, who pulled in 6-figures last month, also knew of the work I had been doing with Amy Grant.

I can't believe how lucky I am.

Another crazy thing happend today.

I met all these people who want to partner with me. People who have clients that they know could use some help.

This is getting big! I'm already almost booked up solid and now I'm going to have to figure out how I'm going to be able to work with even more people.

I guess that saying is true, "Be careful what you wish for."

My wish is coming true.

Stay tuned to all the big and exciting things to come. You'll been wanting a book.. You've been wanting more audios....

Wishing you happiness, joy and all that you desire,
Marna

P.S. Can you tell I'm on cloud nine?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marna Goldstein Thall said...

Thank you Tamara, it's pretty incredible. I'm excited to hear about all the happenings on your blog!

Marna

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home