Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Activate Your Thin-Thinking Thoughts

Think of a time when you were really successful, and I mean really successful! Perhaps it was a sporting event, a debate at school where you won, a performance, receiving a high grade on a test.

What did you do to attain the desired result?

What did it feel like?

What did you believe about yourself?

Didn't feel like you were on top of the world. Like you were unstoppable! That you had life in the palm of your hand? Oh how I the feeling of success. The power I feel when I'm getting what it is that I want.

Visualize your success with your body. What does it feel like to run around thin and feel incredible about your body. What would you have to do to attain this ideal? What would you have to believe about yourself?

Marna

PS - If you want to start changing your body, get the 6-week audio download. This way you can start working on your mind (the first week) immediately! It's all explained over at
http://www.thinwithin.com/thinsecrets.htm. I talk about when to eat, when to stop, I give you tracking sheets to track this process. I talk about anchors and six different types of triggers, I talk about loving your body and protection. I give you some guided meditations, and tons more.

http://www.thinwithin.com/thinsecrets.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home