Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm Getting Big..

I realized that I just said that...

I was sitting down, thinking of all that's going on in my life and I said...

"I'm getting big"

I said this, and then I had to jump on the computer to write you.

You have to be careful what you ask for right? Isn't that what everyone says. All the incredible experts like Joe Vitale, Stacey Mayo, Zig Ziggler, and others? Don't they all say that you better be very careful what you ask for.

So let me start over...

Thin From Within and thinwithin.com are attracting hundreds of thousands of people!

It's true, the business is growing by leaps and bounds. I have more business and clients daily, and all I can say is "Thank you to all of you who are making this a possibility!"

However, if I say that "I'm getting big" I won't have much of a business anymore.

...and I don't want that.
...and I don't want to get big again. I've already been there.

Be careful what you ask for.
Be careful how you set up your mind.
And be specific as to what you want.

Lots of love,
Marna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home