Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Are you living out your dreams?

For the past three days I've been very emotional about the fact that I have a book coming out.

You see, for the past several years I've dreamt of writing a book focused entirely on naturally thin people.

The other day I was looking over my goals and objectives that my coach (yes, I have a coach too...I think we all need one) asked me to write down.

Here's what I wrote...

I want to further create Thin From Within and Thinwithin.com
  • Books
  • Tapes/CD's
  • Affiliate programs

I am proud to say I have all three! I wrote that goal just 5 months ago and look what has been created:

  • I have the 6-week audio available.
  • I created a 6-week seminar series
  • I have audio guided meditations
  • I created a 30-Day Blaster Challenge where people are jazzed about taking the next one
  • Now, comes the book
  • ...and guess what, I have affiliates wanting to promote me

Write down your goals. Sometimes you don't have to know how they mill manifest, but it's cool when they do.

Dream Big!

--Marna

P.S. I was just interviewed on
http://99waystowealth.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home