Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Finally Here!!!


It's here!

You've given me lots of tips as to what you'd like to see.

You've helped me create the title.

And now, it's complete.

I've done it!

I've finally created an e-book focused entirely on the thoughts and actions of the naturally thin. It's true. It's a book that doesn't say do this or do that. What this e-book is, is the the compilation of 14 years of research that I've done in interviewing over 70 naturally thin people.



Here are some of the questions I asked numerous thin people:

*How do you know when to eat?
*Do you worry about your weight?
*Do you worry about portion size?
*How do you deal with people pushing food on you?
*Does your weight fluctuate?

These, plus numerous other questions are addressed in this 77 page E-book.

Go to http://www.naturallythinsecrets.com to download it now!

Marna

P.S. Last night, my incredible fiance, Al, wanted to celebrate the release of my E-book. He made me dinner and was just so excited that I am now an author. It was pretty darn cute.

After dinner we went out to go have dessert, to further the celebration. He looked at me and said, "Isn't it cool that you just wrote a book on how naturally thin people eat...and we're eating dessert?"

Yes, living naturally thin is a great way to live. No dieting, just eating the foods we love--including dessert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home