Have you ever wished your slimming efforts would work like this? ...
* You decide you want to slim down and in just days, you weigh exactly what you desire in your sleep
* It’s easy
* You hear daily how wonderful you look in your “new” body
* You NEVER have to worry about getting down to your ideal weight again because you know exactly what to do to keep it off permanently!
* You never think fat thoughts because there's no need
* All of your time is spent loving and honoring your body, your body is an inspiration to others and they want to know your secret
It may be possible to be in this place. Unfortunately, you’re not and it feels highly un-likely that you can count on it.
If you can relate to this ''dream'' body set-up, you’re not alone. In fact, many men and women have this''secret body fantasy'' of not having to do anything to slim down! But...
As someone who’s struggled with weight and seen the light, you and I are similar. You deserve to enjoy ''your ideal body'' and show it off to the world. It makes a difference in how you look and feel because you know that it’s healthier and looks better. And when you start slimming down, you feel that!
But, if you only lose a few pounds, then you’re really not where you desire. Now...
If you really want to make an impact on your body in a big way, then there's something you must look at ina new way. –Body Love! But *NOT* because of how it will help you get slim down. Let me explain..
You see, most people find it hard to gush over their bodies in a positive way, and I totally understand that. Most of the reasons you might not like your body could be because you were taught to do weak or ''faulty'' body loving self-talk methods that don't work, or work poorly.
But, I want to challenge you to think aboutloving your body in a different way and for different reasons.
You deserve absolutely everything in your life, and your job is to ''facilitate your own personal growth and change''. What you may not realize is that body-love can facilitate pounds falling off in and of itself! Let me back up a step here...
Body love facilitates your mind and emotions to feel joy and happiness for your body. Exercise, certain foods you eat, friends all around can help facility body-love.
Yet you are in the driver’s seat.
Here are a few quick, personal examples:
1) I had a client who began the practice of standing in front of the mirror daily as she spoke lovingly toward her body for a few minutes. After a month she began to really feel loving feelings toward her body and her weight transformed. She loved her weight off!
2) Another client lovingly looked at her food before meals saying “Food – I am so grateful to eat you. I love you so much and you nourish my body in the most beautiful way you can. Thank you.” She would then close her eyes and feel gratitude enter her body. After a few weeks, she was 10 pounds lighter.
3) I have a program on ''using the law of attraction to slim down'' and I hear people tell me that they feel a major shift from it!
And, what’s cool is...
In all of these examples no one was focused on what they were eating, but a “transformation” occurred by being in thespace of “body love”.
Body love makes a difference in the world because what you say to your body matters. Your friends will be infected, your children will be infected, and your significant other will be infected. Everyone will be inspired by this self-love and will want to be more loving to their bodies just because of how you are in the world with yours.
Does this mean that you aren’t intending and wanting to see thinner results?
Of course you can still keep becoming naturally thin.
And your body will thank you every day when you listen and honor it in the ThinWithin fashion I teach. But...
You’re your body-loving work can do BOTH. They can help your mind AND generate results in how you feel and look!
Here are some quick ''shifts'' to the way you think about your body that can make getting results more fun, and make you far more effective in loving your body.
1) Start looking at your body as a gift.Of course you want results, but the more you focus on loving your body in a way that creates value for you and the world, the more you'll *feel great about your body*. The more you feel great about it, the more you'll continue to look at your body as a gift!
2) To be great at loving your body, you need to understandyour body. The best way to gain understanding is to realize that your body is a living and breathing entity that needs your attention, your focus and your support. If you ''get''that it serves you 100%, all the time - you will deepen your body-loving bond.
3) Inspire people with your body-love! By speaking lovingly and kindly about your body, people around you will see what is possible through you.
4) Great body-love is about ACTION. Focus on creating the connection to your body that gets you into action. Partof that action might be to do something different, or in a different way or to finally get off your butt and actually ''go for it''.
5) ''GET'' that when you spend just a little time loving your body and throwing energy into how beautiful and wonderful you are, you win for your body ''BIG TIME''. If you've ever felt badly when standing in front of the mirror, part of the reason probably has to do with overlooking how much impact your view of your body has on yourself esteem and how you feel every single day. When you feel great, your body and your weight ''win''!
BOTTOM LINE: Body-love, done well and done consistently, adds value to your body and your life – while influencing the group of people you surround yourself with.
If you found this email valuable, please let others know about my blog so they might benefit from it. - Thanks!
Remember, you deserve the best. Let'sget you results! and if you'd like to receive this bolster of motivation on an ongoing basis go to ThinWithinU.