Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Breaking Free From Mindless and Emotional Eating

I've been working like a dog today and having so much fun!


If you don't love what you do, you gotta find a better job. There's nothing I enjoy more then thinking about all the fun ways I can help people transform their bodies and lives for the better.


I've been working on my logo for the new seminar coming up - here it is:


If you have no idea what class I'm talking about, then you've got to go here.
Monday we're going to blast through any mindless or emotional eating tendencies. We're going to explore what is going and get to the core of this.
So many people want a different relationship with food, but don't know where to start. They start off saying "today's going to be a good food day" and then a few hours later they hunt for something sweet.
The HUNT is what we've got to look at...
If you'd like me to help you hunt for what's going on, don't miss out. Join us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home