Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, November 16, 2009

Inspired Weight Loss

I’m not sure if you watched Oprah the other day, butI had to write about inspired weight loss after hearing who she had on.

The other day she had on Stephenie Meyer, the author of all the incredibly-popular Twilight book series turned movie series.

Stephenie had never written a book, a short-story or novel. Yet out of sheer inspiration she began writing and writing and writing. She didn’t even tell her husband what she was doing because she felt he wouldn’t understand her writing about vampires for the sake of inspiration and imagination. Amazing things happen to people when they work out of inspiration!

I've heard countless success stories that seem like "accidents" but are successes out of inspiration. Inspired weight loss is no different! When you’re in the weight loss zone, the writing zone, the manifestation zone, the business growth zone, or whatever space in your life you are coming from out of inspiration – things just work.

When I created the 30-Day Blaster Challenge it was effortless, it came from inspiration and it’s my top selling product.

For the last 16 years I've been inspired to understand the inner workings of the thin. I'm so inspired by them that it's been effortless for me to learn from them and then personally following suit to see my body slim down. It's all been out of total inspiration. Deep inside of me I just knew this was the way. I knew it made sense and I knew I could lose weight this way – so I did!

There’s a part of your life where you are living by inspired action and things just work for you. Maybe it’s work, maybe it’s school, maybe it’s your marriage, maybe it’s your self-confidence, maybe it’s that you’re an incredible business owner, or maybe you attract wealth wherever you go.

I hope you know that you can enjoy inspired weight loss too. Your body is the most magical and incredible machine ever! Pair it with your mind and watch out!

So the big question is....are you inspired?

I hope on Wednesday I’ll give you something to be inspired about on my FREE call. My intention is to get you feeling inspired to take action, see results and have it be an effortless process.

Join me and begin your journey to experience inspired rapid weight loss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Geller said...

love it!

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home