Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Denver's Dumping

I'm sorry I haven't posted a blog in awhile.


I hope you all had a very happy and healthy holiday season!



If you haven't seen...

Denver received over three feet of snow over the past few weeks. It's like nothing I've seen before and I'm a Colorado native. We had such crazy snow drifts that we couldn't get out of the garage or out the front door without a shovel.

Take a peak...






Here's my dog, Finley, looking over the three feet snow in front of our door.




Here I am in my California sweatshirt (hardly California weather) trying to show you how high the drifts are that we had.
These drifts are over 6-feet!
So, I've been playing, relaxing, enjoying delicious foods and having a great time with friends and family. I'm sorry I've been out of touch!

Now that 2007 is here and I'm getting back into a regular schedule, I've been thinking about it...
What would make this year the absolute best year to come?
*The best health
*Added wealth
*Continued happiness
*Playing full out with my life


I have my 2007 goals written down...

Do you?
What would make this the best 2007 ever?
How would you feel?
What would you think about your life, your children, partner, loved ones?

What is one thing that you could do to totally transform the way you look and feel? That would make your 2007 memorable, powerful and the absolute best?

Wishing you the best year to come....
Love,
Marna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home