Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Power of Two

Have you ever attended a seminar that was so good you just wanted everyone in your life to know about it? Well I did, and I have to tell you about it.

It has nothing to do with weight, body issues, slimming down, and it definitely has nothing to do with me.

It has to do your relationships.

How is your primary relationship going? How is your marriage? On a scale from 1-10 would you say it’s close to a 9 or 10?

I attended a seminar online with my husband that was so technologically advanced and fun, we both loved it. It’s called the Power of Two.

The whole idea in this 4-week seminar is toprovide couples with skills to communicate beautifully. I have to say, my husband and I went into this seminar having incredible communication, but this exploded our relationship to new levels by giving us very simple and executable skills that we could immediately use to enhance our marriage.

Each course was so much fun! They were not intimidating, and we never had to divulge any personal information; it really wasn’tabout that. It was a wonderful and positive interactive experienceled by a Psychologist who knew her stuff and made this process fun, interactive and extremely effective.

If your partnership, relationship, or marriage is fantastic, you should still sign up- it will be
even better. If your partnership, relationship, or marriage needs some work, you should run to sign up.

The Power of Two was developed by a Psychologist who kept seeing over and over in her practice that couples just didn't know how to communicate. She found that when they used this
specific set of skills, many of their marrital challenges dissolved.

You will gain incredible communication skills to forge ahead in a powerful and loving fashion together.

I’ve taken a ton of seminars, but this was by far one of my favorites. I’m not a big fan of learning theories but never receiving applicable information. In this seminar, my husband and I were given real skills to improve areas of our communication that we didn’t even know we needed.

The ultimate goal in life is not power, money or success.The ultimate goal in life is peace of mind. My marriage is one area where I have total peace of mind, which is what I hope for you as well.

I promise you, you will enjoy this seminar, and I think they even have a guarantee if you don’t.



To find out more about the Power of Two, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home