Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Are You Ready to See Result

Technorati Profile

Getting results is an interesting thing isn't it?

Some of you are incredible at attracting:
*Money
*Friends
*Business Partners
*Relationships
*Gifts
*Vacations

etc...

I love learning how people get results and how I can continue
attracting and getting the success results I desire.

Most of you have areas where you are incredible with getting
results and areas where you need support.

I'm happy to say that in the area of attracting friends,
business partners, money, a body I desire and relationships,
I've been pretty successful.

I struggle at times with being unfocused and not wanting
to work out. I also love my bed, so getting up in the mornings
can be a real challenge.

I love the way I feel at the end of a workout, but sometimes getting there is like pulling out my hair and teeth...so I have some fun strategies that I use to get my butt in gear and head to the gym....

1. Just go walk in the door. If you want to walk right back out, fine...(I never walk out. I've had five minute workouts however).

2. I listen to my favorite audios like: The Secret, Joe Vitale, Earl Nightengale, Pat O'Bryan, Kathryn Alice, Kim Hiatt, Abraham-Hicks, Rich Dreams, etc... are on the top of my list.

3. I listen to incredible uplifiting must.

4. I grab a trashy magazine about celebrities and only read it while at the gym.

5. When I'm on the machines I tell myself how strong and fabulous I'm looking! It connects me to feeling so fabulous and creates a positive framework with working out.


In just a few weeks, I'm going to be taking people on a very special journey to
uncover their blocks to get wonderful weight loss results.

If you'l like to join me for the ride, click here:

http://www.thinwithin.com/nomoreexcuses.htm

Wishing you the best always!

Marna

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home