Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Could I Really Be on Oprah?

A woman emailed me yester after purchasing my Thinnergized program. She emailed me saying,

"Marna, thank you very much! I have seen incredible results. I used to wear a size 16 and now I am down to a size 10. Purchasing your Thinnergized program, has entirely changed how I act in the world.

You are going to be on Oprah Marna. What you are doing is priceless."
Thelma


What is Thinnergized?

It's a way to start seeing results now, in your mind so that you can instantly begin seeing results in your body.

In four hours, for only $47, you will see the power of using
your thoughts to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.

Get Thinnergized today!

http://www.thinwithin.com/thinnergized.htm

Marna

P.S. Acting as if, is the way I keep my body in check and thin.
http://www.thinwithin.com/thinnergized.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home