Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thin From Within is Growing At Lightning Speeds!

The last two weeks have been absolutely unbelievable!

My partner, Kim Hiatt and I have been planning the creation of Thin From Within Kids for the past six months, and we finally met in person while in LA attending a conference.

Not only is Kim incredible, she would be one of my best friends! I absolutley love her. Further, she's brilliant and has numerous years studying overweight children and has found the exact same findings that I have, that Diets Don't Work!!

Here is a picture of my new best friend and partner of ThinFromWithinKids.com:



Kim's the cuter one!


While in LA, Kim and I were asked to part of a documentary called, Facing The Fat. Kenny won the MTV award for his last documentary!

So now I'm heading back out to LA to play with my new best friend Kim, and we're now going to be movie stars....(hardly, but it's worth a dream!)

Kenny is so excited (the documentary film maker) to have a new and fresh perspective, and we can't wait to meet him.

The trailer just went up and you can check it out on: http//:www.facingthefat.com

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear your feedback so I can let Kenny know your thoughts while I'm out in LA.

Warmly,
Marna

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I`m admin of slimbuzz.com. As i noticed you left a comment at my blog. If you wish, i can put a site-wide link to your blog if you do the same at your one. if you agree - send me ancor text and url for link throug this page :

http://slimbuzz.com/2007/05/01/do-you-want-to-have-links-to-your-sites-from-this-blog/

7:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home