Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, July 02, 2007

MY FIRST MOVIE!

The trip to LA this weekend was amazing! Spending time with Kim Hiatt, my Thin From Within Kids partner was a treat.

Since Kim and I have such a unique approach to weight loss, Kenny was excited to interview us to be in his new movie (Kenny won last year's MTV award for best documentary). Of course, we were ecstatic!


On Sunday, Kenny's crew came to interview us.


Here I am with Kenny, who is creating the documentary, "Facing the Fat".



My First Movie, Facing the Fat



"Facing the Fat" is the latest documentary feature film from Saylors Brothers Entertainment that tackles one of the most sensitive and devastating problems in the world today.... OBESITY!

Here I am with the rest of the crew on Sunday:




My First Movie, With Kenny and the Camera Crew


They were supposed to spend just and hour interviewing us, but we had such a fabulous time together, it lasted over 2 1/2 hours.

Between my nine years of clinical experience and Kim's research experience, we had a blast. I couldn't be happier working with Kim and having Kim's research to prove the effectiveness of Thin From Within has just been incredible.

If you would like to see Facing the Fat trailer, head to www.facingthefat.com.

Thank you for all your love and support!

Marna

P.S. Kim and I would absolutely love it if you would put a good word in for us at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=193596695&blogID=280511084




My First Movie - Kim Hiatt, Kenny Saylors, and Marna Goldstein

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sweezy said...

Marna, You Rock!

I'm excited to see you making big waves in the world and helping more people.

Your message and advice are priceless!

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home