Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fire Your Fat Head

So, here's a pretty funny story.



On my first date with my now husband, I couldn't
help but notice how naturally thin he was and
after a few hours I began asking him questions
about how he stayed so thin.



I was fascinated!



Immediately I knew he was naturally thin and
when he asked me out on our second date, I
asked him if I could interview him.



He agreed....



You know how I am always talking about how important
your thoughts are in creating a thin svelte figure?

I have spent half my life learning from naturally thin
people like Josh, but I've never given anyone access
to these interviews until today!



I have spent the last year developing this video and
audio product so that you can hear from Josh's mouth
how they think, live and act. There's just something
inspiring about hearingwhat the thin have to say

http://www.fireyourfathead.com

Honestly
, when I did these interviews, I reallyfelt more
inspired, more connected, and evenI shed a few
more pounds...

People like Josh are amazing.


The naturally thin are brilliant!

Today, I am excited to share with
the world what Josh, the most naturally
thin person I know, has to share.

In my interview with him, I asked everything
from how he deals with:

*Restaurant and Social Eating
*A typical day in their life with food
*How they manage stress
*Emotional eating like procrastination, loneliness and boredom


For the first time ever, these interviews are now
available to the public. These interviews continue to
confirm that the thin stay thin with very little effort -
which is how I was able to drop 32 pounds fast some
14 years ago.

To enjoy these interviews, go to: http://www.fireyourfathead.comIf you're interested in solving the great inner-mysteries of your body while enjoying the foods your body loves -- this is your chance to learn EXACTLY how, and get over $1200 bonuses to boot. Just go here now for all the details. You've got literally nothing to lose, and everything to gain. (except fat)http://www.fireyourfathead.comWishing you all the best in living out your dreams,MarnaP.S. I know you'll see your body and mind shiftafter watching and listening to these 6 audios and videos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you, you really made the difference. Thanks to you I was able to finally get it, who thought It'd be this easy? Now I don't take pills, I don't diet or deprive myself from the food I like (even though I'm a vegetarian, so most of what I eat is pretty healthy) and I'm losing weight (pretty fast and effortlessly). I think the most important part is that your emails built my self-steem, without that support I wouldn't have gotten as far as I am right now. It goes beyond the weight, It's a whole new conception of life, and part of it is thanks to you. Now I know we eat to live and not live to eat. I enjoy much more things now that I'm not stuffing myself all the time :P THANK YOU!

ps: If I made it without coaching or your housband's advice, I imagine those lucky enough :O
bye! God bless you.

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home