Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, July 21, 2008

What is a Naturally Thin Person, Anyway?

One of my favorite things in the whole world is inspiring
men and women to live thin...naturally thin.

The other day, after I did my first youtube video, one
woman asked if I could do another video explaining what a
naturally thin individual is vs. an unnaturally thin person.

Here you go...

If you have any other topics you'd like me to make a video
on, feel free to let me know!





Love,
Marna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home