Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Monday, July 07, 2008

How's Your Self-Talk?

Do you know that your self-talk runs your life?

If you have chatter that is telling you that you are fabulous and thin, you will be. If, on the other hand, you have chatter that tells you that your thyroid, your genes, your mother-brother-aunt-or sister is responsible, then you will believe it and feel terrible.

I want you to feel great and I see my job as helping you to slim down and feel your best.

One way that may be getting in the way of you feeling and looking your best, is your self-talk or mind chatter.

In order for you to see long-term results, then it is critical that your mind is in alignment with your desire to slim down and live as a thin person.

Imagine teaching a six year old to ride a bike. Then, every time she places her food on the pedal you scream out to her “You’re not doing it right.” Over and over she would hear you tell her this message. Would you think she would be excited and motivated to hop on her bike after hearing you scream at her half-a-dozen times? Of course not, you could easily see her self-esteem crumble and the experience of riding her bike would be a negative one.

Are you doing the exact same thing every time you step on the scale or
catch a glimpse of yourself in front of the mirror? Are you basically telling yourself “You don’t look right?”

You are invited to join me on Wednesday while I share with you, five critical steps to mastering your self-talk for once an for all.

Join me this Wednesday for $1:
5 Steps to Mastering Your Self Talk To Lose Weight
7:00 Eastern Time

http://www.thinwithin.com/classschedule.html

For $1, you will also enjoy this and a dozen other audios
including:

*Is Your Marriage Weighing You Down?
*2 Most Powerful Steps of Eating Thin
*Getting A Life - Using the LOA
*Invigorate Your Day to Live Thin
*Goal Setting For Immediate Results
*Guided Meditation - Determining Your Levels of Hunger
*Guided Meditation - Getting To the Source


I don't know about you but when I’m in the zone, it has everything to do with my self talk and I know that when I’m out of the zone, all I have to do is realign my self-talk and pow, I’m back in action.

Let me guide you to greatness.

http://www.thinwithin.com/classschedule.html

Remember, all calls are recorded so if you miss it, you’ll be able to listen to it over and over again.

Love,
Marna

See you Wednesday: http://www.thinwithin.com/classschedule.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home