Thoughts, news and advice by Marna Goldstein Thall on natural weight loss, losing weight without diets, guided meditations, living your dreams, books, fitness, exercise, and anything else she cares to comment on, including her love for dogs, her family, stress, humor, and relationships.

Enter your Email:

Friday, March 21, 2008

My Comments On Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin"

Have you seen the new show "I can make you thin" on TLC?

Well I have to admit, it's a pretty darn good show and
Paul McKenna talked this week about the four
golden rules to living thin. I have to tell you, he
uses the exact same words and methods that I do.

In fact, when I was watching the show, my significant
other was sure that he took my information.
He was jumping up and down saying "Are you kidding
me..it's the exact same information."



Well...what can I say, another brilliant mind like
mine exists....I'm just kidding :)

I'm sure we both came up with similare
information over the years. Frankly - it works! I
have people seeing massive results every single day!!

In any case, many of you have written asking me to
comment on the show. I agree with his golden rules
for slimming down, yet there were several things
he left out however, so I tried to capture a few
of them for you on this youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thinwithin

Marna

P.S. It's a 7-minute clip..I know it's a little dorky, but
come-on, it's my first one.

Let me know your thoughts. If you like them, I'll keep
making more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thinwithin

4 Comments:

Blogger Kendall said...

Hi Marna,
I was guided to your You Tube video from Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" community forum. I don't think the video was dorky at all!! I couldn't believe how you answered exactly the question I had. And I was disappointed not to see more videos from you. I'll keep watching. Your work is wonderful and inspirational. I'm a big Law of Attraction person (via Abraham-Hicks) and it's wonderful to see how you are applying these principles to food and weight issues. Thank you.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Kendall said...

Marna,
Had to come back and comment again that I've used your tips since I got watched your video and they are very helpful. Comparing hunger to the same feelings as going to the bathroom is wonderful. I've really been able to tune in to my body more with that analogy. Thanks. Kendall

9:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Marna Goldstein Thall said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I really appreciate you!

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home